Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yay for energy!

Well after looking at the floor in our bedroom at the mound of clothes that needed to be washed, I decided to tackle it. Now it sits in the dryer and waits to be folded and put away.......it can keep waiting. I was really surprised that I had some energy to actually do some stuff around the house, then I made the mistake of sitting down to write some thank you cards. It was all down hill from there; add lunch into the mix and now nothing is getting done. But I did get the dishwasher emptied, paperwork filed/shredded, trimmed the dogs nails (that was interesting, trying to get in the floor at this point), and made Andy some lunch, now I need a nap.

I need to go to the commissary today, but really? it's payday, I hate going to that place on payday; I have a hard enough time walking let alone pushing a heavy basket through the throngs of people taking up the whole aisle or walking too slow. Wait, that may be me walking to slow......I always take Andy as my muscle, but with his new schedule it looks like it is going to have to wait until tonight. When I mentioned it to him at lunch today, I got told that we have enough stuff for dinner to get us through tomorrow night. Then I had to break it to him that we were out of all of his lunch stuff, so he has to make a choice. Not sure what he picked, but either way, momma's taking a nap and probably a shower so I don't want to have to listen to Andy.

Mom and dad are headed home today from Colorado, they should be getting home within the next couple of hours. Matt was left in charge of the house, kind of scary, hope the house and 2 dogs are still there. But I did get a picture from dad, he said it was 55-75 degrees the whole time in Pagosa Springs/Durango, made me jealous while we are dealing with triple digits here. So here is the one picture I have gotten, very pretty:

0 comments: