Thursday, July 2, 2009

33 weeks

Can I just have a panic attack really quick?!?! We are 33 weeks tomorrow, so next week marks 34 weeks, doctor won't stop labor after next week. The OB thinks 35 weeks is our week, so roughly 2 weeks from now, we could be having some babies (of course it could be August and we could still be pregnant). Now yes I know that this is the resultant of being pregnant, they have to come out sometime, but all this time, it has been something that was so far away, I didn't even think about it. Now as their birth is literally right around the corner, I'm wondering just how prepared are we? There are going to be 2 babies in this house, that thought alone makes me freak out now. I want my mommy. Andy's been great, he just keeps throwing out that the kids will move out in 18 years, thanks hon, now you make me freak out about paying for 2 college tuition's at the same time. I know everything will work out, but the control freak in me is screaming. Don't mind me, just a crazy hormonal pregnant woman thats about to tackle the commissary......

4 comments:

TexasCoy said...

Blind panic, yeah, been there. But it's so natural once they get here! You guys are going to be great parents.

TexasCoy said...

Hey! I don't know what kind of cribs yall have but I thought you could use this heads up...

http://cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml09/09260.html

Lauren said...

Panic time is just a part of it all...5 minutee or 5 months of it! But really, your instincts will kick in and you'll be a pro before you know it.
It is 100% OK to want your mommy. I want mine too, as soon as baby arrives. She and Jadie were my lifeline when I had Caleb. They are the only reason I got any sleep in the first 2 weeks.

MichiganMommy said...

I know I'm not your mommy, but if you guys need anything just give us a call and will try and help as much as we can.
-Debra