Well, we got the official diagnosis this morning. I'm on bedrest until the end of the pregnancy, which is only for two more weeks and I can get up and get something to eat and such, but no more running around shopping, going out. I'm to take it easy and watch out for spots, headaches that won't go away, and liver pain. He did say that we will be having these kids at 37 weeks, July 31st, no matter what, providing that things do not get worse for me or the kids. He does feel confident that if the kids have to come out now, they will be fine, but he wants them in as long as possible for their lungs. We have to go in Sunday morning to the hospital to be monitored and have my BP checked, he's on call all weekend anyways, so he feels better that if they have to come this weekend that he will be the on call doctor. Then we have a checkup on tuesday morning, I'm not sure if he will add more visits between now and the 31st, or what the game plan is past tuesday. No blood pressure medicine since it tends to mask the signs of pre-eclampsia, so they will closely monitor that.
But we have made it to 35 weeks, a number we thought we would not see when we were in the early 2nd trimester. We have hit the average time that twins come and the kids are sitting right at or above the average weight for twins, so we are feeling good about their development. Now if I can keep from peeing on myself anymore..........
1 comments:
I know you want are ready to get those kiddos out! Keep it up Lisa!!
Post a Comment