And after yesterday's fiasco with Andy and the floor (hahahaha, I'm still laughing), this is what Rebel was after. Rebel snaps at it, she's the little missile system; once it stops spinning she leaves it alone, but heaven forbid it try to take off again, she goes at it like a spider monkey. All the white on the helicopter, are teeth marks, so far it still flies, but I don't have much hope for it lasting too much longer. Keeps Andy and the dog amused. By the way, Andy is fine, he has a little carpet burn on his knee and he says it feels like a bruise (I can't see it), and well Rebel came out without a mark.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Class of 2031
I bought overalls for the kids, several months ago, Andy decided that they needed Yell Leader overalls for football season this year. So I finally busted out with the paint to take care of his order. They turned out pretty freakin' cute, the only problem is that I bought 0-3 month thinking that we would have small babies, but I'm thinking that it's not going to carry us through the end of football season, especially the Thanksgiving game. So I'm waiting for them to go on sale and will have to buy 3-6 and hope they still fit if by some miracle the Aggies make it to a bowl game......highly unlikely. But our 2 little Class of 2031 babies, now have something to wear for football season.


And after yesterday's fiasco with Andy and the floor (hahahaha, I'm still laughing), this is what Rebel was after. Rebel snaps at it, she's the little missile system; once it stops spinning she leaves it alone, but heaven forbid it try to take off again, she goes at it like a spider monkey. All the white on the helicopter, are teeth marks, so far it still flies, but I don't have much hope for it lasting too much longer. Keeps Andy and the dog amused. By the way, Andy is fine, he has a little carpet burn on his knee and he says it feels like a bruise (I can't see it), and well Rebel came out without a mark.
Another view of the destruction of the Rebel missile system
And after yesterday's fiasco with Andy and the floor (hahahaha, I'm still laughing), this is what Rebel was after. Rebel snaps at it, she's the little missile system; once it stops spinning she leaves it alone, but heaven forbid it try to take off again, she goes at it like a spider monkey. All the white on the helicopter, are teeth marks, so far it still flies, but I don't have much hope for it lasting too much longer. Keeps Andy and the dog amused. By the way, Andy is fine, he has a little carpet burn on his knee and he says it feels like a bruise (I can't see it), and well Rebel came out without a mark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love them!!! Great job!
Being an Aggie myself, all I can say is WHOOP!!! Yeah for those kids!
I was pregnant with Cadence and we had season tickets during my pregnancy. Talk about miserable! College Station is one HOT town!
Post a Comment