A few months ago, after discovering there are no "manly" looking boppy covers, I told Andy I would make Jake an ACU cover for his boppy so he didn't have to use the girly pink flowers. I made it out of an old ACU jacket that was 2 sizes too big for Andy and after I sewed it, I realized it was too tight and was going to have to add more material. So finally yesterday I ripped the inside of the cover and sewed in some more material, it may not look pretty, but I was getting very frustrated with it and just wanted it done. Of course, later yesterday, I found a pattern online that I could have printed off and probably made it ALOT easier, but when have I ever done anything easy?
Other than that it was an easy saturday, this morning Andy made breakfast, egg mcmuffins, and let me sleep in, not that I got much with the dogs running around like idiots wanting to be fed, but it's the thought that counts. Got some homework done and Andy terrorized Rebel with the helicopter, Rebel barks her little head off at it and Texas runs for cover, at least the babies should be used to the dogs barking once they get here.
We've got another checkup tomorrow afternoon, we'll see what he says about our visit to L&D friday night. I figure he won't do bedrest at this point, but who knows.
And the blog would not be complete without the weekly belly picture, 33 weeks:
0 comments:
Post a Comment