Oh I am drained. We had a check up this afternoon and Andy got to with me for once! Everything is looking good......except my blood pressure. When she took it, it was 132/90, doctor did his thing and then had her re-check it, 136/76, so he called for another 24 hour urine catch for tomorrow, which means I have to go back down there wednesday to drop it off and get blood drawn; I'm a pro at this. It could mean pre-ecalmpsia or pregnancy induced hypertension, just depends on whether or not there is protein in the urine. As for when these babies are coming? At least another 1.5 weeks, he thinks we will make it to 35 weeks still, but if the blood pressure stays on the rise, it could be sooner. But he did say that they are running out of room, duh. As for what happens after friday, if I start having contractions again that are 5 mins apart, I'm to go in to see if they are doing anything; if they are making things progress, we will be having some babies, if not, well let's not think about that, thats just too depressing. The OB knows I'm done, he told the receptionist no appointment on wednesday, that I didn't want to come up there anymore than I had to, unless he was delivering some babies, I'll say it again, I love our doctor. So for now, we keep cooking......
But I did get Moe's out of our visit to Dothan and we finally found a curtain rod for the nursery, who knew it would be so hard to find a plain wood curtain rod?
0 comments:
Post a Comment