Yes, that's right folks, we were told to "come on down" this morning to L&D, again. Blood pressure was up 133/88, I was feeling off, and Addy was hiding out and no amount of poking or sugar would get her to move. Got hooked up, they drew blood, took my 24hr urine catch to the lab, and we waited. Addy has apparently decided to take up as much room as possible and is laying right in the middle, the monitor had to be put right on the belly button and he is shoved over to the right in his "itty bitty living space". What I was feeling in the middle and on his side was actually her and he is sitting right over my hip. I swear they are trying to psych us out in utero since they won't be able to once they get here and they are giving me gray hair already. Still having contractions, but they didn't even touch those, urine came back at 248, 300 is a pre-ecalmpsia diagnosis, so we will continued to be monitored, but the blood pressure may be enough alone for the doctor to take the babies if it continues to rise. Blood work and whatnot came back fine, they let us go, and of course we hit up Chick-fil-a, then Andy had to get back to post. Then it was my nap time.
I did keep getting told that we are doing great for 34 weeks with twins and high blood pressure, so that was good to hear. I'm ready for these babies to here, it feels like the days and nights are drrraging by.........
1 comments:
Oh Lisa! I'm worried about you. Watch that blood pressure closely, it's a serious thing! Email me if you want to talk about anything pre-eclampsia related... been there, done that!
Post a Comment