We had a checkup, I was told to suck it up, it was all normal. Hello? It is not normal to be walking around with belly that is measuring 45 weeks or contractions that are coming every 8-9 minutes! Blood pressure was up, 142/90, they re took it and it went down some, but he has ordered 24 hour urine catch for the next 2 weeks. He has diagnosed it as Pregnancy induced hypertension, but wants to keep an eye on it in case it does turn to pre-ecalmpsia, he can catch it early. We had our growth scan today, both babies looked great and fluid levels were also good. Addy has somehow, I'm still trying to figure this out, flipped and is now head down, we couldn't get a good shot of her profile, just a one eyed pirate look. Come on Addy, make momma dilate! Jake has his head up in my ribs and was on the move constantly, which in turn irritated the tech; apparently little boy has an attitude problem like his sister.
As for their weights:
Jake is still the smaller at 4lbs 13oz
Addy is still the porker at 5lbs 6oz.
Andy is constantly telling them to come on and break their water, we even walked around Target (painful as it was) after the appointment. Hopefully they will get a clue between their dad telling them to come on and play and me yelling at the kids to get out. However, we have perfected the "get Lisa out of the car with the least amount of pain", Andy was to come and grab my knees and spin me towards the door and I slide down the side of the seat. Getting in is another story that requires a crane and a push from Andy. Once I get walking I'm ok even though I walk like a weeble wobble, the pain is still there, but not as bad.
Here is the latest belly shot, you decide, beach ball or exercise ball?:
2 comments:
Hang in there, girl! You actually look less miserable than a few weeks ago (if that's comforting at all). My vote is the beach ball. Those babies sure are measuring healthy. Good job carrying them!
Oh Lisa!! I'm sure you are quite miserable :(
You're doing such a good job taking care of those kids!
I'm thinking of you all the time(and stalking the blog) now that you're so close!
Post a Comment