Friday, March 12, 2010

We love the park

The kids were in such a great mood yesterday, they had taken long naps and since I didn't get a workout in yesterday due to my doctors appointment, we went for a walk around 330. We took a long walk and stopped at the playground to play on the swings. The kids got the biggest kick out of the big kids that were playing and I was entertained by the conversation of 3-8 year olds that thought it wouldn't be fun to be a baby. You don't have teeth, you can't go down the slides, you can't crawl/walk/run and you can't talk. I was trying hard to not laugh. Anyways, the weather was in the high 70's so I pulled out the kids sun hats and shorts and off we went. The kids had their sippy cups and were happy.


Note Jake's shirt, he likes to play with the water
And the kids had cheese yesterday for the first time. Well they have had macaroni and cheese before, but this was the first time with cubed cheese. They loved it. Of course, what kid doesn't like cheese. Their pincher grasp is getting better, Addy has more luck getting it into her mouth than Jake and the majority still ends up in their laps, but the dogs take care of cleanup.

0 comments: