Friday, March 5, 2010

Just a tease

Here are 3 pictures. I just uploaded them, they are all untouched and unedited, that may take a little longer since I took over 300 pictures. I worked up a sweat during all this. And yes, Jake broke the shamrock antlers, they were too big for his head so he played with them the whole time instead.

5 comments:

TexasCoy said...

I love them!

What are you using for the backdrop, it looks professional!

Lisa said...

Its just a white bed sheet drapped over the back of one of our arm chairs. I want to upgrade to seamless paper, but I haven't convinced myself yet.

Christa @ Little Us said...

They look soo cute!!

Lauren said...

Ok, that is so easy! These look fantastic. A white sheet and plexiglass. I can afford that. Now getting around to actually buying the plexiglass and then actually taking pictures...we'll have to see about that!

Lisa said...

haha you are at Lowes/HD with the bathroom remodel!