I made Addy another tutu last night, but I need to pick up some ribbon today to finish it so I can take some St. Patrick Day tutu pictures. I was going to do it today, but, mother nature has the sky dark and cloudy, so unless it clears up, it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Monday, March 15, 2010
More crafts
I've been working on a couple of projects since we got the office/lisa's fun room cleaned out and organized. We are taking family pictures when Andy's family is in town this week and while at The Gap yesterday, I found this blue shirt. Simple, really cute, but it needed some other things to make it girly. I had some eyelet lace already and added it to the sleeves and the bottom of the shirt. I need to try it on her with her jeans and see how it looks still.
And because I now have room, I can leave my sewing machine up rather than packing it away. Because I go through times (or months) of no sewing, I made a cover to keep the dust off of it. Not too bad, I had everything to make it already and free handed it, alot easier than I expected it to be.
I made Addy another tutu last night, but I need to pick up some ribbon today to finish it so I can take some St. Patrick Day tutu pictures. I was going to do it today, but, mother nature has the sky dark and cloudy, so unless it clears up, it will have to wait until tomorrow.
I made Addy another tutu last night, but I need to pick up some ribbon today to finish it so I can take some St. Patrick Day tutu pictures. I was going to do it today, but, mother nature has the sky dark and cloudy, so unless it clears up, it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment