Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sharing

My kids don't do it. Not that I really expect them to, they don't understand the concept and won't for a while, but it can still entertaining in the process of trying to redirect the toy-jacked-baby because the evil-toy-grubbing-baby stole said toy.

Jake seems to be the toy stealer almost all of the time, but I really think that has to do with him being mobile, he can go after what she has. Now, once she starts moving, all bets are off and I will be laying money down on Addy sitting/biting/kicking Jake.

Note Jake's face, he feels no remorse, whatsoever

And Addy's pitiful look at the toy she just hadAnd is doesn't matter if they both have the same EXACT toy. The teenage years should be fun.

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

The remind me so much of other siblings I know. Namely, Ben and JD.