Tuesday, March 30, 2010

not again........

Oh yes folks, I have another double ear infection. Seriously?! I've had the fluid for 2 weeks now and been on Sudafed since it started, I know the doctor is going to say, "take sudafed" so I cut them off at the pass and started it anyways. Sudafed wasn't really doing anything, but it was livable. Until 330am this morning. The pain in my left ear was so bad, that it woke me up and it took me forever to get back to sleep, it hurt to move my head or lay on my side and I HATE sleeping on my back. So anyways emergency appointment for me resulted in a diagnosis of a middle ear infection in the right ear and an inner and outer ear infection in the left. Luckily, we caught it somewhat early and it had not started to blister and my ear drum was not in danger of rupturing like last time. So now antibiotics+sudafed+ear drops. Joy.

Do they make tubes for adults? I'm really going to have to push the doctors next time this happens, because it will, for an ENT and see if this is something I am going to have to battle for the rest of my life or if there is some fix for it.

0 comments: