This is a little late, Blogger has been causing me headaches with their photo uploader. Anyways, Wednesday morning me and kids ran to Lowes for supplies to make my ribbon holder, had weigh in (bad Lisa, I really need to get back on track) and then home for the kids to take a nap. Andy worked on the ribbon holder while I went shopping at Penneys, then home to take the kids so Andy could go to work. That afternoon, me and the kids went back to Lowes, after all of us had naps of course, then Andy made it home a little after 4. He took the kids and went to get dinner since he said I wasn't cooking and I got to take a bubble bath and read a book while they were gone. The silence was wonderful. Then it was the kids bathtime and bedtime, they went down pretty quick and we were able to eat our fajitas and chocolate cake, plus I got to open my presents, woot woot. Monday afternoon I got a pedicure and Tuesday I got a 1hour hot stone massage that was wonderful, why celebrate a day, when you can celebrate a week??
Flower from my parents

My mini cake, we are having a birthday party tonight with the big cake

The loot, my Coach diaper bag the kids got me, a portable harddrive for all the pictures I have been taking and I can free up some space on the laptop, and EA Active for the Wii that I have been wanting.

After bathtime
It was a great evening.
0 comments:
Post a Comment