Friday, March 5, 2010

Not much

Not much has been going on since Wednesday, thank goodness, it has been somewhat calm. Andy's working in his new position in some office at B. Co. he's taking over for one of our friends that is getting ready to start the Blackhawk course so he is training Andy. Really all he has done is make copies and hunt down PT score cards. We all hit the commissary yesterday, oh the fun, and then dealt with Jake's meltdown around 4pm, if the teeth do not start coming in soon, I am seriously going to lose my mind. Jake is working on new sounds, he has progressed from, geeeeegeeegeegeege, to hhhhaaaaaaaa, haaaaaahaha eeeeeeeeeeeee. And Addy just screech's, nothing new there. The plan today is for Andy to go get the rest of his Dress Blue uniform that he had to order after work and I plan to take the kids St. Patricks day pictures today. We will see how that goes...............

Can't you see that the kids are so excited? This is what happens when daddy has the kids......

1 comments:

Lauren said...

And this is why my kid is making zero effort to crawl. Every time I put her on her tummy, she screams and cries! I wish she'd play on her tummy like your two!