Saturday, March 20, 2010

There's a hole in the bumper.....

Yes you read that right. Last saturday night while Uncle Matt had the kids, Andy was driving down a 2 lane road and we hit something. I got an estimate on tuesday and come to find out it was an animal. The foglight or rather, where the fog light used to be, had animal hair in it, we lost the foglight somewhere also. So we filed our claim saturday night and had an appointment for our estimate tuesday and it went to the shop wednesday and we had it back by noon on friday. The car is back to as good as new with the new bumper and fog light and was even nicely detailed inside and out.
We had a 2010 gold Dodge Avenger as our rental and if you are in the market for a new car, I do not recommend it with kids that are in car seats. I was so happy to have my big SUV back.

0 comments: