Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Children's Festival

Saturday we took the kids down the Children's Festival and had a blast, so much better than the previous weeks festivities. Daddy and Jake went and hunted down some eggs so the kids could have their own "egg hunt" since they were in the 0-3year hunt. Andy was able to make a deal with a guy he knew and asked him if he could have 6 eggs that were together, then his kid could have everything else. I think Jake was ready to throw some elbows. Addy and I stayed with the stroller and her basket and waited to be catered to. After all the eggs got picked up we were able to get in the grass and get some pictures of the kids, they were a hit. They had a lot of things for 2-10 years olds, a toddler obstacle course was popular and music for the adults. The kids got to sit on a horse, Jake kept kicking him and Addy just grinned, I think she just liked being taller than daddy and getting to see everyone.

Getting ready to head in
Daddy and Jake before the egg hunt
I gots some eggs mommy
hmmmm here, I don't want the yellow one
so many people to see......
and the really big doggie that Addy wanted to take home with us

0 comments: