I've been being horrible about my eating and working out and I'm back sliding into old habits. I decided that there was no reason to not get back on track today, family was gone and Andy was going back to work after his Spring break. I got up at 630 to workout, I get up there anyways, but instead of sitting down at the computer, I got dressed and tried out my new EA Active for the Wii. Once that was done, the kids were stirring so I got their breakfast ready, mmmm pancakes, and they were up until 10 before their naps. Since Andy gets home around noon everyday, I've started making our big meal at lunch rather than at dinner since it can get a little hectic around bedtime. I've been tracking everything today so far and even used my Weight Watchers eTools to use the recipe builder for my chicken enchiladas. So today is going to start a new week and old habits are going away.
In other news, the kids have dropped a bottle, they are still getting the same amount, but instead of every 3 hours, they eat every 4, 4 bottles total a day. Plus, they are eating 2 solid meals plus 2 small snacks, we are working our way up to 3 meals a day+bottles by 9 months since that is where the pediatrician wants us.
Jake is all over the place, I have started pricing play yards and extension kits and finally found one that folds flat since we don't want it sitting out all day. Anything to keep the kid out and away from cords.
0 comments:
Post a Comment