Friday, March 5, 2010

Stand in

I never thought I would be wishing for the kids to wake up! St. Patricks day photos are today and I need my models, they are so temperamental! So while I am waiting, here is my stand in model:Pictures of my lovely models shall come later today, hopefully.
All promises are subject to change

4 comments:

TexasCoy said...

Precious! It's a battle to get a bow on Betsy so I'm jealous of Addy's willingness...

wait, that bow IS for Addy right? Or is it a bow tie for Jake?! Or BOTH?!!

Lisa said...

bahahaha it was marketed as a bow tie, but I figured why not, 2 for the price of 1. Apparently that has become my motto in life bahahahahahaha

Lauren said...

Where are you taking these pictures? How did you create the nice white background?

Lisa said...

Its a white bed sheet drapped over the back of an arm chair. There is a piece of plexiglass on the ground that can give a nice reflection but it also tightens the sheet. The next time I take pictures I'll take a picture of the set up. I bought fleece when it was on sale at Hancocks, but with 2 black dogs there was no way I was buying white.