Called the doctor who said Labor & Delivery NOW, got there, everything checked out, blood pressure was 127/67, normal for me being pregnant, FFN test was negative, another 2 weeks of no labor, and no dialation. Apparently with my uterus thinking that I am 38 weeks, it is going to keep trying to go into labor unless we stall it, again, bed rest was a threat, but it depends on our OB. We both just sat on the couch and decompressed once we got home, TV off, just talked and laughed at the dogs, we are both emotionally drained. We really thought these babies were coming today, they would have shared their birthday with their grandma, Happy Birthday Tish!
Luckily, no babies is good because it would have equaled a transfer to NICU in either Montgomery or Birmingham and a stay of roughly 1.5 months. But it must have been a full moon because once I showed up, our OB clinic had sent 3 other women over and one was pregnant with twins also. So they went from no one there, to 4 pregnant women in the span of 10 minutes.
Andy was great through all of it, he tried to keep his mind and mine off of everything as he sped toward the hospital and paced the room until we knew something. I just keep thinking 5.5-9.5 weeks until these babies are coming either way, if they stay put until July 10th I will be a happy camper.
And now drumroll please......................28 week picture:
0 comments:
Post a Comment