Saturday, June 27, 2009

32 weeks

Can I just cry? I'm done, I have hit the proverbial wall and I have a sledge hammer. I swear my feet are going to have stretch marks, my stretch marks on the belly have stretch marks, and 2 of the marks are angry and purple, not attractive, plus they hurt. Ugh, I know they need to stay a few more weeks, but at our appointment on monday I may be having a come to Jesus talk with the doctor and telling him we are scheduling this c-section for the first available date. Between contractions, my back, and the fact I feel like a junebug when I try to roll over, makes me cry when its time to go to bed. So in honor of my junebugness, here is the 32 week belly picture:

And I measured my circumferance, 52.5 inches.............

A good friend, Liz, threw my baby shower this afternoon, she is exactly 2 weeks ahead of me and they are expecting a little boy, Sam, August 7th. We have compared more symptoms of pregnancy and talked more about morning sickness and other disgusting things than humanly possible, it's wonderful having someone else going through the same things around the same time. Anyways, we had to take a picture that showed both of our bellies:


In Andy news, he has his PT test monday morning at 530am, he has to pass this PT test to select his aircraft, otherwise its a 3 month hold in remedial PT until he can retest, not something he wants. So please keep him in your thoughts on monday as he runs his little heart out. He's been doing good when he runs through the neighborhood so hopefully between adreneline and his energy drink placebo, he will have no problem. I'll update monday morning with the results of his PT test and our "come to Jesus" talk with the doctor.

0 comments: