Both babies sounded great, blood pressure is holding steady at 126/72, and ALOT of swelling. He is now seeing me once a week, I gained 9lbs. in 2 weeks, much of it the fluid in my feet and legs plus 2 babies. As for the contractions, he said to keep monitoring them and if they become consistent to head to labor and delivery. So for now, Andy is off for the rest of the day and is taking me down to the pool so he can swim and I can float and get some of the weight off my back, he said I could get in the kiddie pool down there, but I had to break it to him that there wouldn't be any water left in the kiddie pool if I got in. So I'll part with a lovely picture of my vienna sausages and bread loaves.....
Monday, June 22, 2009
Check up/ride
Andy passed his BWS checkride with an 86!! I would do a little dance, but I'm afraid I'll fall over. All in all, it wasn't too bad so he says, his IP is really into carpentry so he made Andy and his stick buddy Jason a helicopter for finishing.
Me and the babies had our checkup this morning, we are measuring at 43 weeks (and I feel every bit of it). Belly picture to follow:

Both babies sounded great, blood pressure is holding steady at 126/72, and ALOT of swelling. He is now seeing me once a week, I gained 9lbs. in 2 weeks, much of it the fluid in my feet and legs plus 2 babies. As for the contractions, he said to keep monitoring them and if they become consistent to head to labor and delivery. So for now, Andy is off for the rest of the day and is taking me down to the pool so he can swim and I can float and get some of the weight off my back, he said I could get in the kiddie pool down there, but I had to break it to him that there wouldn't be any water left in the kiddie pool if I got in. So I'll part with a lovely picture of my vienna sausages and bread loaves.....
Both babies sounded great, blood pressure is holding steady at 126/72, and ALOT of swelling. He is now seeing me once a week, I gained 9lbs. in 2 weeks, much of it the fluid in my feet and legs plus 2 babies. As for the contractions, he said to keep monitoring them and if they become consistent to head to labor and delivery. So for now, Andy is off for the rest of the day and is taking me down to the pool so he can swim and I can float and get some of the weight off my back, he said I could get in the kiddie pool down there, but I had to break it to him that there wouldn't be any water left in the kiddie pool if I got in. So I'll part with a lovely picture of my vienna sausages and bread loaves.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats Andy!!! Lisa I am so sorry about your swelling, I'm thinking about you!
Post a Comment