Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh the belly

How in the world am I supposed to make it another 7 weeks, providing things go as planned and we make it to the scheduled c-section? And here I thought I was huge at 20 weeks, ha! little did I know what was to come. So the latest belly picture, taken today at 30 weeks and 3 days:

I'm slowly getting to that exercise ball. But I will say, that with them running out of room, I feel them constantly, yes even at 230am. I sat and watched my belly button go from flat to an outtie yesterday, Addy apparently has found a toy that is providing some entertainment; well besides me pushing in on her when she pushes out, that can go on for several minutes before she gets bored. Jake just plays with my hip, Addy keeps pushing him over so I have a lopsided belly, but whatever.

Anyways, it was a good weekend, I found some dresses this weekend at Ross, hello $12.99 you are my new favorite number, and I sported one yesterday to run a few errands with Andy, he kept telling me, "you look huggggeeee!" Well duh, hello, 2 babies?? Remember? I swear, sometimes he's really asking for something to be thrown at him. But he did clean the house and did 6 loads of laundry yesterday while he let me sleep in, so I couldn't get too mad at the huge comment cause I want a clean house.

Rebel got her monkey for her birthday, destuffed it, and once the voice box was ripped from his jugular, she gave the leftover monkey bits to Texas. Andy cleaned up all the stuffing before I could get a picture, but it looked like it snowed in the living room. A girl and her monkey:

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

Hey Ben and I both think you look great! Hang in there, you're in the home stretch. Stay in the AC and eat lots of popcicles! (On the other hand, save the popcicles for when you're in the hospital and they won't let you have solids.)