Bill Murray marathon on AMC all day today, it's been a good day spent with Stripes, Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters 2 and Caddyshack is up next. I love Ghostbusters!! Andy has been really nice and let me watch it while he has been studying.
Tomorrow, Andy has his check ride at 5ish, he should take off around 7am and hopefully I will know by 10 or 11am that he passed. He is really nervous, his IP is confident that he will pass with no problem, but Andy is worried that nerves will set in and everything will go out the window. Let's hope that doesn't happen......He's down at the library finishing up his final flight plan for BWS so me, the kiddos, and puppies are hanging out with our feet propped up, trying to combat the swelling. Its a losing battle.
Those painful contractions are still happening with a little more frequency, but still not consistent or time able, just enough to make me double over and have to breath through them. We'll see what the doctor says tomorrow about it at our check-up. Addy has been pretty lazy yesterday and today and no amount of poking or juice would get her going. So whats a mother to do? Get out the one thing she really hates, the heart monitor. Left it there for 30 secs and she's pissed now, she's letting me know it. No clue how they are laying other than vertical, they were breech 3 weeks ago, I think they somehow flipped and are both head down again, only the ultrasound tomorrow will tell......However they are laying has induced a whole new batch of stretch marks, thanks kids, that itch like crazy and I'm trying to avoid scratching, I can only lather on the lotion for so long.
0 comments:
Post a Comment