So after I got Addy's blanket done, I had some leftover fleece from another blanket I had made for friends of ours and I had held onto the scrapes, telling myself I would find something to use it for. So I pieced it together to make another blanket, these kids won't be cold, haha.
Some good friends are having a little boy in August also; for all of our friends I've always made blankets for their new baby, so of course I had to make one for this new baby boy. The buttons are brown and blue, some are dots, others are stripes. I had wanted helicopter/airplane buttons, but I never could find any that matched the blue blanket, but I actually like these buttons more.
Yeah, I'm done sewing for awhile. I just keep telling myself that I'm not going to have time to sew once these babies come so I need to get it all in now while I can still get up to the table and have the time. But for now, I'm all sewed out.
1 comments:
Lisa, I wish we lived closer because we could have fun in my lady-cave (it's what Ben calls the office).
I love your quilts. I've never made a quilt but I'm planning on making one for Betsy right after she's a year old.
I'll keep my fingers crossed you guys end up at Ft. Hood so we can get together :)
Post a Comment