Monday, June 22, 2009
Insomnia
In the time I have spent at home during the day over the past 4 months, I have become addicted to the Food Network. I watch it when Andy's gone during the day, but tend to change it once he gets home, little did I know that there is more than paid programming on at 1am. On right now, is a Challenge with sugar and chocolate with a carnival theme, pretty cool episode, hadn't seen it. So I'm flipping between Food Network and TNT since they are showing the DaVinci Code until 4. Andy's got to be up at 440am, I may just make it until he gets up for his checkride. Contractions got pretty painful last night with alot of back pain, but would never get consistent or closer together, by the time I crawled into bed at 9, they had essentially stopped, that is until they woke me up at 1230am. I tried to go back to sleep, but at 120 I gave up the battle. I'm going to talk to the doc tomorrow/this morning about Tylenol PM or Unisom, something to help me sleep, Rebel can't keep up with me if I stay on this schedule. She's my keeper when I get up, Texas can't be bothered to get up, he just curls up in my spot in the bed and won't move until 730ish. So the ramblings of a sleep deprieved pregnant woman at 3am may not make any sense, but whatever keeps me occupied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment