Friday, May 29, 2009

28 week OB visit

We had a good visit today, measuring 37 weeks, one less than at 26 weeks, doctor says they have run out of room up and down and are now spreading left and right so the number should slow down somewhat. Got the rho-gam shot and it took 2 tries, the 1st try went skipping off of my hip, had success with the 2nd try, just burned a little. I did find out though that the 24 hour test for pre-ecalmpsia was boarder line, mine was 295 and the cut off is 300 so we are having to re-do it before our next visit. So the lab hooked me up with all the stuff I need to do it on the 7th; the OB doesn't think it will be a problem since my blood pressure lookes great, but he did tell me what to look out for between now and then. It could just be something they run before every visit.

We also got a growth scan, both babies looked great and the fluid looks normal. Addy is weighing in at a hefty 2lbs 8oz (up from 1lb 15oz, 3 weeks ago) and Jake is still trailing behind at 2lbs 5oz (up from 1lb 12oz, 3 weeks ago). 5lbs of all baby, well that makes me feel better about some of the junk I eat, haha. Both babies are breech, Addy has flipped AGAIN, she is right in the middle and pushing Jake over to the side and trying to take up as much room as possible. He's going to haul off and go after her once he gets mad enough, only question is, when will it happen? I'm a little partial, but our babies are cute in black and white, I can't wait until we meet them! 6-10 weeks more, ugh its going to go so slow....

Jakey and his hand

Addy and her fist, probably just got done hitting her brother

Oh and I LOVE Craigslist! With 2 babies coming, I'm always looking for a deal, 2 of everything gets expensive, but I found a purple Bumbo seat, woot woot! We registered for a blue and purple one and at 40 bucks a pop, it was one of those items that we wanted, but didn't necessarily need. So the babies now have one to sit in the closet until they get big enough to use it. I've already threatened to throw it at Andy's head; is there a chance that Addy gets her attitude from me?!?!

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

YEA for a great appointment and Craig's List find!