We saw Star Trek saturday, I'm not a "Trekkie" by any means so I had to be bribed with Olive Garden, but it was actually a really good movie, 2 thumbs up from Wilson & Wilson.
Jake and Addy have decided that 1am is playtime, so of course I have to lay there for an hour until they go back to sleep or calm down enough for me to go back to sleep, but I love every little kick I get.
My mom is flying in this morning so we can go to Birmingham for my doctors appointment. I still need to pack and get all of my pillows together, but eh, I'll do it later.
I finally got my referal for insurance to go through, but......there always has to be a but; the referal is for a different place in Birmingham, so I have to go fight Tricare this morning to get them to change it to where I have my appointment tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a quick fix like it was when I changed fertility doctors, but I'm not holding my breath.
Oh and I made Addy some "Baby Legs" or legwarmers as I call them, super easy to sew and super cute.
I feel like we have had a growth spurt in the last week, I had to go new pants because the belly is outgrowing the old ones, haha.
0 comments:
Post a Comment