My mom is flying in on monday! YEA!! She's going to go with me to Birmingham and is going to stay the week so we can play. woot woot. Plan at the moment is to spend monday night in Birmingham since my appointment is at 940am and we would have to leave post at 5am to make it. So we spend the night and do some playing in Birmingham then drive back home later that day. Instead of flying back, my brothers are coming out on thursday and friday to get a trailer so she's just going to ride back with them. It will be a quick drive back since well, my brothers think they drive for NASCAR. So we have a little mini family reunion going on minus dad, Allyson, the kids, Andy and the extended family.
In other news, I can still reach my toes to paint them; I didn't have to get Andy to help so thats a plus cause I would never hear the end of it. I don't think it will last too long though so I guess pedicures are in my future, oh darn, hurt me bad.
The belly at 24 weeks
0 comments:
Post a Comment