On the maps you have to draw airfields, heliports, powerlines, towers, any hazards that you may come in contact with. Supposedly it takes 40 hours to complete, and I am proud to say that we are done, all that it lacks is being cut and rubber cemented together and then binded. Andy and I worked in shifts and this morning got up and took it up to Shell Field and compared it to the official map, while there were some things that needed to be added, it only took us 2.5 hours to go over all 30 maps. I'm exhausted and have had more back pain, thanks sciatica nerve, in the past couple of days, but if it means they are done and I can have my husband back this weekend then I will suffer. I am now however completely exhausted and need to take a nap.
Here's an example of on of the more detailed maps, now multiply that by 30:
Not difficult, just very very tedious. Sad thing is, they don't give the maps back to you, so if you select Blackhawks, you have to make all new maps....pray that Andy gets Apaches cause I don't want to go through this again, haha!
0 comments:
Post a Comment