Well Birmingham is still standing, mom and I did leave it standing after our whirlwind trip. We couldn't have done it without "Betty", the best invention in the world, thanks Garmin.
The ultrasound showed everything is fine!!!! Huge sigh of relief that both babies are healthy and growing, Addy is up to 1lb 15 oz and Jake is weighing in at 1lb 12oz and measuring right along with my due date. The doctor said the back of his neck is fine and looks great and has no clue why the other tech even measured it, Addy's right kidney did show a little reflux/blockage, but it is very minor and probably not a problem. If it gets worse, she will have to see a Pedatric Urologist and they will treat it and should have no long term effects. We have a followup in 6 weeks to recheck it and make sure it is not getting worse, she did see that the right side of Jake's brain has just a little bit more fluid than the left, its not a concern and again probably not an issue, its just on the upper end of the normal range. So she will recheck Addy's kidney and since we are there anyways, Jake in 6 weeks, so nothing to worry about, both babies are healthy, just being cautious. We actually got face shots of both babies, Jake and Addy both flipped, the sharp pains I had saturday night, so Jake is now breach and Addy is head down, hopefully there will be no more flipping because it was painful when they did it. I'll post their cute little faces here later.
I really wanted a margarita in celebration, but no go, so me and mom ate Schlotskis in Montgomery instead. Andy was very relieved to hear the news, even if he had to wait 1.5 hours to hear the results from me. We made it home about 330pm, both puppies were very excited, Rebel wasn't happy when I packed monday so she was happy that I came back and didn't leave her with Texas and Andy any longer. She may not listen to me, but I'm the only person she will cuddle with, lol.
So now mom and I are enjoying today and tomorrow, until the boys drive out thursday, hopefully one brother does not leave the other in a swamp in Louisanna.
0 comments:
Post a Comment