Oh Taco Bell, you may give me indigestion and heartburn, but you taste so good
Oh and Tylenol stopped the cramping I was experiencing this morning, thank goodness, I didn't want to go back to L & D
Oh and its raining, forcasted to rain for the next 2 weeks! So long Memorial Day BBQ......Pray that Andy is able to take his check ride tuesday and it doesn't get rained out
And rubber cement makes Andy so loopy that its hilarious to watch him. And he wonders why I don't want to help in this part, hello????? pregnant + fumes + cranky wife, don't mix
2 comments:
Woah, I didn't read your facebook that said this was fixed! I hadn't even checked to see if I could!
So, back to Tuesday's post titled "Check Up"
Don't be scared, just prepared...that rho-gam shot burns like crazy. They keep in in the fridge, so it's cold going in. You get it in your rear end...yipee! I get mine in a week and a half.
Also, way to go on that weight gain, usually first pregnancies have higher weight gain from what I've heard.
As for today's "Taco Bell" post, I am with you, sister. Taco Bell was my weakness when I was pregnant with Caleb. I still want it with this one, but not like back then!
I was actually thinking of you about 30 minutes ago while I was taking my (super-late) shower for the day...I prayed for protection for those sweet babies and for you. I prayed for God to continue to form them perfectly and for them to be delivered at just he right time for both you and them. Know that I love you!
LISA! So glad I can leave comments again! You're doing so great, these last few months should fly by.
I'm glad to hear things are going well and the babies are looking healthy :)
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment