Oh visit number 7. Saturday afternoon I had been having contractions off and on, lasting a minute and uncomfortable, came home and took a nap and it seemed to slow them down until I got upright again later saturday. Sunday morning they started at my back and worked their way around front and were 5-6 mins apart, so to Labor & Delivery we go. We got another dose of Terbulatine to get them to stop, which helped for a couple of hours. Both babies sounded fine, we had another negative FFN test, woohoo no labor for 2 weeks! I'm still having contractions last night and today, but they are only lasting 45 secs. or so and not near as painful as yesterday. The nurse did say that the contractions were not near as frequent as last time, but again threatened that our OB may decide bedrest if this keeps up, we'll see what he says tuesday. 7 more weeks until he won't stop labor, insert nervous panic state here.
Other than our visit to L&D sunday morning, we had a pretty nice weekend minus all the rain. We saw Angels & Demons friday night-one word, predictable. Saturday we were over at some friends who just got a pool and had ourselves a little pool party until the rain started. But the pool helped the swelling in my feet and ankles for a little bit until I got out, so bread loaves and vienna sausages is Andy's description.
0 comments:
Post a Comment