Sunday, July 31, 2011

what to do?

Its Sunday. The normal day that we lay around as a family, catch up on laundry. The biggest event of the day is the rock-paper-scissors for who has to change a poopy diaper. Oh and we go get a Sunday paper.

But today isn't our Sunday, its our Monday.

Makes sense right?

Because Andy is doing gunnery right now, his schedule is all whacky. He's flying and shooting hellfires today and he has to ride on one of the Army trucks back to post, so its an extra long day for him. Plus there is no additional day off for him later this week, so its a 6 day work week. Sucks for him.

Plus he leaves in a week, for a week into the field so I've been planning my painting schedule. My goal is to get Addy's room painted and the dinning room (going Nautical in there). Plus I want to clean out the garage. Should be interesting with 2 toddlers running around.

So today, I am finalizing paint, got my "lazy-mans" workout in, and maybe the kids and I will work on the Letter C. They are at least dressed today. Unlike friday.....

0 comments: