The goofy guy in the background? That's the groom showing the effects of an open bar.
Before the open bar....
And being the good bridesmaid that I am, my job was to liquor up the bride. I picked up some rum and tequila and she had a cheap bottle from Walgreens. She had enough to calm her nerves and she went with the flow.
Beautiful centerpieces
My dinner
It was a small wedding around 50 people, on the beach at 6pm. It was overcast and while we were worried about rain and had some sprinkles, it cleared up and it was perfect for pictures.
Before the open bar....
And being the good bridesmaid that I am, my job was to liquor up the bride. I picked up some rum and tequila and she had a cheap bottle from Walgreens. She had enough to calm her nerves and she went with the flow.We danced and drank until around 11. And then I got elbowed in the chin by my darling husband while we were showing off on the dance floor. Yeah I was done, (a week later and its still tender). And then the groom got thrown into the pool. Of course, you get a bunch of pilots with an open bar at a fun party and someone is going in. They did at least empty his pockets first.
All in all, it was beautiful and a blast!
1 comments:
You are beautiful, Lisa!
Post a Comment