Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dear Jake

You are 2 years old today! I can't believe how big you have gotten and how much you seem like a little boy rather than a baby. You are always on the go, you go from your airplanes to your trains to your cars and then back around again.

You have come so far from those 26 days in the NICU that I don't think anyone would ever guess you spent almost a month in the hospital.

You are such a smart little boy, always trying to figure out how something works. You love to laugh and giggle with Addy and hug on your puppies.

You bring an energy to our house and I feel so blessed to have you as my son. Happy Birthday baby.

Love,
Mom

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten either! You've done a great job, Lisa. I'll bet you never thought of life with twins, but now you're a pro!