Sunday afternoon Andy started feeling sick, horrible headache and such, by that evening I got hit with the headache.
He went to Urgent care monday morning and they are treating it as a sinus infection. Monday morning I still had a headache, but still managed to workout, hang my wine rack and a clock in the guest room plus vacuum upstairs.
By 3pm, I was fried, my head was pounding and there were two toddlers bouncing around. Andy was feeling much better after some Excedrin so he ran interference and gave me a break.
Excedrin did nothing for me, so I've been sticking to sudafed and advil and I actually feel human today.
I still have the lingering headache and I can't bend over due to the pressure. But I was able to get a workout in this afternoon and I don't feel like I'm going to fall over in pain. But ironically enough, I feel great while working out.
Yesterday we were wishing that we lived closer to family so that someone could take the kids while we rested. But we are both feeling better today and hopefully by tomorrow we will both be back to feeling normal.
And then on friday my family will be here minus my little brother!
0 comments:
Post a Comment