Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dear Addy

You turned 2 years old today. You have changed so much in the last year, you went from crawling to running and from talking nonsense to being able to carry on a conversation with us.

You are a sweet little girl who likes to tell everyone else what to do. Your favorite word is "no!" even though it is something that you want. You love to give hugs and kisses to the dogs.

You were such a small little thing with skinny bird legs and now you have grown into a little girl with a mind of her own.

You are my baby girl, you humor me when I hold you like a baby and sneak cuddles at bedtime. I can't imagine our house without you in it. Happy Birthday sweetie.

Love,
Mom

1 comments:

Lauren said...

My favorite things about Miss Addi is her personality! Although I've not seen you guys in person, she shines in every picture you post!