Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family comes to visit

Almost everyone from my family made it in for the kids birthday party. With the exception of my little brother and his fiance, who I think we would all trade for Matt. Just kidding little brother. (They are coming for a visit later this week.)

Grandma and Grandpa escaped to the hotel for the week. I'm not sure if I should be offended or jealous....

Eric and his girlfriend Ashley
At the South Carolina aquarium. Not as cool as Moody Gardens, but still fun
Beach time of course
And all the grandkids with grandma minus Addy. I believe she was still eating.
I think we all had a blast even if it got loud and crazy, but hey that's normal. My parents stayed for 2 more day to keep the kids so Andy and I could go to a wedding in Florida (more on that later). The kids loved spending time with their grandparents and I think the grandparents enjoyed it as well.

I think they do need a vacation from their vacation.

0 comments: