Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm exhausted

And my family isn't even here yet.

Today the kids and I have gone grocery shopping, got the oil changed in the Nissan, got the car washed, baked birthday cakes, baked 20 cookies on a stick, cleaned the downstairs bathroom, picked up upstairs, started 1 of 3 loads of laundry, organized the tupperware cabinet and both kids still managed take 1.5 hours to go to sleep.

Plus, I still have to clean my upstairs bathroom and vacuum upstairs tonight.

Tomorrow?

I'm icing the birthday cake, using color flow (first time) on their cookies to decorate, plus clean the kitchen after I make a mess and then do the normal steam mop and vacuum.

I also need to clean out the back seat of my car. Not sure if thats going to happen.

My parents will be here around lunch time. Guess I'm getting up at 4am. Yeah right, my house can be dirty.

In good news, Addy isn't sick. She woke up at 5am and since Andy was still sleeping, we crawled into her big girl bed to get some more sleep. Around 545am I decided she could get back in her crib.

Why?

Because shes a bed hog and I was shoved into a window sill and she kept giving me kisses and whispering "mama?" I love it when she talks, just not at 5am or 330am.

0 comments: