Among all the loot the kids got for their birthday, Andy's mom sent the kids 2 potty chairs. One is a portable one that uses bags so no gross things to clean out plus it can lay flat and fit on an adult toilet. Should come in handy come Christmas time.
This is the other one:

Andy assembled it today and the kids tried it out this evening. I wasn't really expecting anything but we want the kids to get used to it.
Addy went first and she sat there and talked about her toes, read my romance novel, yelled at Texas. She did everything but go to the bathroom.
Jake's turn started out like Addy's, talking and reading, but then all of sudden Andy and I heard something. I believe, "no way" came out of both of us. There was some serious high fiving while I think Jake had no idea what was going on.
There's no rush on this, but this just proves my point that my kids are awesome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment