Saturday, July 2, 2011

The kids 2nd birthday

You know me, give me a reason and my camera and I will run with it.

Thursday morning I set everything up, had Andy run the kids and place them while I took pictures. Its become a 2 person job....

Jake was content on running around in circles while Addy laughed and jumped around. Then they leaned back against the backdrop and both hit their heads on the wall, no screams just giggles. And then continued to repeat.

This picture was the product of leaning against the wall and asking Addy to give Jake a hug.

And earlier that morning while I testing the camera to make sure I had everything set on the camera, Jake was my little model. He just sat there and smiled hardly ever changing poses. So I have great pictures of Jake......in his pajamas. (note behind him are 3 sock monkeys, the leg from the dog's water bowl, and 2 airplanes somewhere).
And this one, slept late and was in a great mood and is more than happy to work the camera. When she wants to.
In other party news, next Saturday is the big day! We have a wedding out of town on the 15th so my family is coming in for vacation on party day and then staying and keeping the kids for us.

I think I'm looking forward more to the family coming in than the kids party, they are just at the age that they don't get it, but everyone humors me.

And a special shout-out to my niece Abby, who's birthday is today. Happy 9th Abby!

0 comments: