
*I made the invites but as a bad mommy, I never got them sent out. The week they should have gone out we were at Tybee and I hadn't bought envelopes for them and then the next week was the 4th of July. So by the time anyone would have gotten them, it would have been the day before the party. But they turned out cute anyways.
I made the cookies and cake in the days leading up to the party and they all tasted wonderful, if I do say so.

Jake, cousin Tommy and the aircraft carrier
It was a simple party. We grilled hamburgers and ate chips and cake. Very little had to be done the day of except icing the cake and putting the decorations on. I hung a few decorations and Andy took the 2 kids to get balloons so I had time to get everything ready.It was nice to just hangout and enjoy everything. I just can't believe that on tuesday my kids will be 2.
Both kids are talking up a storm. Addy goes nonstop and Jake is much more talkative, animals sounds are constantly heard around here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment