I'm sure it has nothing to do with getting up with Addy every 2 hours last night to take her temperature. She got sick yesterday afternoon and has been fighting a high fever last night and tonight. She was fine during the day today, but it shot back up this morning. So to the doctor we go tomorrow.
And I'm sure that the exhaustion has nothing to do with the 2 hour boot camp class I took this evening by mistake. The schedule said "1/2 step" so I assumed it was a "step" class. Big mistake. It was a 45min class that involved a ton of jumping, running, squats, lunges, and up-downs. Then it was followed by a strength class. If I could have walked out, I would have. My right foot kept cramping up by the end. That was fun.
Once I made it home I downed my protein shake in hopes of avoiding some soreness tomorrow. Of course that was after I stopped by Publix to get Andy "something sweet" as he told me when I left for the gym. I could only laugh at myself as I walked through the store sweating, obviously just got done at the gym, and carrying a cupcake.
1 comments:
I hope yall get back in your routine soon! Our house is a zoo when people visit but somehow with less help (and less stimulation) it all seems so calm after the company leaves!
Post a Comment