I think we may be hitting one.
Yesterday, Jake ate a whole container of mac n cheese. One of those Kraft ones that you add water? Yep, the whole thing. I almost fell out of my chair. Why? Because he hasn't eaten mac n cheese since Christmas, I just kept offering it because Addy loves it and I knew he did too, he's just stubborn. So that plus, a Plum Organic 6oz veggie puree, applesauce, and a nutrigrain bar for lunch.
Today, he ate his sunbutter sandwich, nutrigrain bar, 5 ozs of greek yogurt, and cheesecake with Andy. He's the kid that has lived off of applesauce and waffles for months! Finally! Maybe a breakthrough....
Although if he gets taller I don't know what I'll do about his clothes. He's already wearing 3T's for the length and they are super wide on him.
I'm worried about the teenage years if this is any indication at how he's going to eat then.
My bottomless pit:
1 comments:
Betsy is in 3T for length too, but thank goodness girls can wear leggings. It's all I put on BEtsy's skinny butt. When I put skinny jeans on Betsy if they aren't 'skinny' enough they just look like tapered mom jeans.
Post a Comment