I think I can begin to call it a success! We took down cribs saturday and set up bed rails on the kids big kid beds that have been in their rooms since we moved almost a year ago. They were mainly used for jumping on, but now they are slept in more than anything.
The kids stayed in their beds all night, slept until their normal time and no one fell out in the middle of the night.

I have to say that the transition went alot easier than I thought it would have. Naptime yesterday was a little rough, if they just got still they would go out so I ended up sitting with both of them for 10mins until they got still and went to sleep. Hopefully that won't last long and I won't have to keep doing that. Bedtime, we lay them down and out we go. I think I had to go in twice to each kid and tell them to get back in bed, but once they settled down, they were out for the night.
Now to just work up the courage for potty training....
1 comments:
Potty training isn't that bad! It wasn't for us!
Post a Comment