Anyways, I've been fighting a workout rut, its the same zumba, running, weights, repeat each week. But a few friends have started the Jamie Eason weight workout and I decided to do it also. I'm hoping that by one, changing up my weight workout, I'll get that needed change and two, we are holding each other accountable through weekly measurement charts.
Let's see what else....
Addy got her first haircut today, just a trim along the back to even up her ends. My stylist says it should also help it grow faster, fingers crossed.
Andy is almost completely progressed with the Kiowa, his schedule should slow down and stick to 1 flight a week or every other week until they prepare for deployment next year and then it will go back up.
Jake is talking up a storm and I love it. Although not so much when he is in bed and refusing to sleep only to keep yelling, "mama? dada? add-sue?"
Other than that, things are normal, I have 3 different craft projects going on, I need to stick to 1 and finish it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment