Thursday, September 15, 2011

Addy's curtains

I'm so tired of sewing. I don't plan on touching the machine anytime soon. Long story short, mama needs a new sewing machine. But hey, its an $80 Brother from Walmart that I have used for 6 years and its still kickin'.

Addy's curtains. I still need to buy some weights, ie. washers, for the bottom of them so they hang straight. But right now her room is super dark and her room isn't pink. Her first curtains were blackout pink curtains from Target. All they did was turn her room pink. So when I made these curtains, I bought thick blackout material to line the curtains with to help with the heat and sun.

Of course now its going to be 75 for the next couple of days.

Oh and I need to move the curtain rod up some, but I have no energy to tackle that now.

This fabric came from Hancocks when they were running a 40% off upholstery plus it was on clearance, so for $6.99 for nice thick fabric? Sold.
And 2 blogs in one day? Unheard of.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

cute curtains! I love the fabric!