Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall wreath

I made a rag wreath yesterday. From start to finish: 2.5 hours some of which was spent trying to reason with Addy that the wreath was not a baby (where did she get that?) and her handing me fabric strips. Oh so helpful.

This is 2.5 yards of fabric and a 12 inch wire wreath frame
Missing the 5th color, but I cut them in 1"-2" wide strips using my rotary cutter (love that thing)
I tied in sections in random order and then pushed the ends through to the front
Added a glitter bow and now I have to vacuum my floor. And get that piece of glitter off my eyelid that is still stuck after a shower.
And hang it outside.
I love how it turned out. I spent the time tying while watching Dancing with the Stars and Castle from monday night. And drinking coffee at 2pm because I was dragging.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I love how it turned out, too!