Addy's hair is finally long enough to have pigtails and not antennas! I have to get creative with which side of the sink she sits on and bribe her with her toothbrush while I pull her hair up, but it works.
Today was the first time Addy sat with me while Jake went back to speech and it went great! Jake was a little clingy when we realized that Addy and I weren't going back, but that's pretty normal even when its just the 2 of us. Apparently he talked up a storm about babies, naming letters and colors, body parts, animals which is always great to hear.Addy sat out in the waiting room with me and read books, played with some crayons and ate some fruit snacks while we waited. Today really made it hit home as to how grown up they are getting.
We hit Wendy's on the way home for an early lunch and early naps. Once the kids went down, I worked on earning my wife of the month title. Our whole block hasn't mowed in probably 2 weeks and we were laughing yesterday about how everyone was waiting for someone else to mow to make them look bad. So I mowed and edged today so I'm watching to see who I guilted into mowing. I hate edging, Andy hates mowing so I contemplated just mowing, but decided to just do it all since he wouldn't be able to get to it until this weekend.
1 comments:
She looks so cute!!
Post a Comment